Tuesday 8 October 2013

Nail News: Gwen Stefani collaborates with OPI



Gwen Stefani is the latest celebrity to collaborate with OPI. This is especially exciting for me since I love her style, which is reflected in the collection.

Celebrating the role of music as a major influence in fashion, the collection brings us 7 new limited edition colours with breakthrough finishes. Highlights include a fierce red that pays homage to Gwen’s signature lipstick, a new semi-matte satin finish in shades of gold and black, and a stunning glitter also available in gel. 



NL G26 Hey Baby
NL G27 I Sing in Color
NL G28 Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
NL G29 4 in the Morning
NL G30 Push and Shove 
(comes with complimentary mini size of "Lay Down that Base")
NL G31 In True Stefani Fashion

I haven't seen Push and Shove yet but I hear it's a bold chrome, designed to be worn without a top coat but requires a special complimentary base coat – Lay Down that Base. One thin coat of Lay Down that Base + two thin coats of Push and Shove results in an intense, mirrored finish. 



Rock Starlets | Mini Pack Contents: 4 mini Nail Lacquers 3.75 mL – 1/8 Fl. Oz: 

Hey Baby, I Sing in Color, Love.Angel.Music.Baby., and 4 in the Morning.




The signature red, Over & Over A-Gwen, comes in a promotional box set which contains Swarovski black crystals and silver, gold and pewter studs, as well as nail glue for creating unique designs
The collection will be available in salons from January 1, 2014, and I can't wait to get my hands on 4 in the Morning!
RG xx


No comments:

Post a Comment